SEE & DO
The Chinatown precinct is the heart and soul of the Broome community.
Whether you're a local, or simply visiting our beautiful slice of the country, there's always something new to see or do!
- Friday 24 August – Late Night Trading
- Saturday 25 August – Shinju Matsuri Opening Ceremony, Male Oval
- Sunday 26 August – Shinju Matsuri Float Parade and Mardi Gras
- 28, 29 & 30 August – Jetty to Jetty Trail, Morgan’s Camp
- Wednesday 29 August – Mud and Saltwater Film Fest Premiere, Sun Pictures
- Thursday 30 August – Willie Creek Pearls Pearl Meat Cook Off, Pearl Luggers
- Thursday 30 August – Pearl Harvest Yum Cha, Dampier Terrace
- 30-31 August – Cygnet Bay Design Masters, Dampier Terrace
- Friday 31 August – Shinju Geisha Ball, Roebuck Hotel
- Friday 31 August – Mud and Saltwater Film Fest Feature Night, Sun Pictures
Check out our Facebook calendar of events to find out what's coming up soon, or browse through our community directory below of retailers and services that make up our vibrant community - from local tour guides, to fine jewellery and pearl vendors.
If you have something to promote, we'd love to hear from you!
Email us at email@example.com to add a directory listing or an event to our calendar.