Take part in our Instagram photo competition!
What is Characters of Chinatown? An image you love reflecting the people, special elements and animals you might find in Chinatown Broome.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize is two tickets to the Shinju Matsuri Pearl Harvest Yum Cha on 30 August, 6pm-9pm. Total value of prize $150 inclusive of GST.
- Open to people aged 12 years and over, however if anyone under the age of 16 wins the prize they must be accompanied by an adult to the event.
- Prize winner is responsible for transport to and from the event venue.
- While we encourage the employees of the Shire of Broome, Kimberley Development Commission and LandCorp to participate you are not eligible to win.
- The competition will commence 25 July 2018 at 8.00am AWST and close on the 17 August at 4.00pm AWST.
- Entrants may submit as many entries as they wish.
- There is no cost involved to enter.
- Entries that are deemed inappropriate and/or offensive will not be included. You are liable for the content of your entry.
- To enter, entrants must post a photo of someone in Chinatown Broome on Instagram and tag it with #charactersofchinatown #chinatownbroome @chinatownbroome
- Entries are judged on a mix of creativity and number of likes, so spread the word about your submission.
- The Promoter’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- The winner will be notified via the Chinatown Broome Instagram and Facebook pages on 18 August 2018, and ticket collection details provided. The winner must claim their prize within 7 days of the Promoter posting notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their wholly-owned creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and the Promoter.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media.
- The Promoter is Chinatown Broome Revitalisation Project, PO Box 44, Broome, WA, 6725
- By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.